New Image Records are being added all the time to the NPVRC
To begin using the New Paltz Visual Resources Collection, try using the Browse link at left to view the image records
- Choose SUNY New Paltz Art History Slide Collection from the drop-down Collections list
- Next, select any Field from the drop down list
- Click on any letter for terms beginning with that letter
- Select any term to start viewing image records
- Click on a thumbnail to see a larger view of the image
Faculty members may select groups of images to create Slideshows or download images for teaching. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or extension 3873 to schedule a tutorial.
Or just drop in the Visual Resources Library in Smiley Art Building, Room 106–opposite the Art History Department office.