Conferences and Workshops
Tips for Young Mathematicians
Biking with Mathematicians
Involvement in Departmental and Campus-Wide Programs, Vassar
Involvement in Departmental Programs, Technion
Involvement in Departmental Programs, BIU
Involvement in Departmental Programs, LSU
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at LSU, Summers 2007 and 2010
- Mentor for all undergraduates
- eXtreme-Math conference at LSU's Topology, June-July 2009
- Leader of a two-week problem session research group for junior graduate students
- VIGRE Topology Crew, Spring 2009 to Spring 2010
- Researcher and mentor for junior graduate students and undergraduates
- Junior Topology Seminar, Fall 2008 to Spring 2010
- Virtual Seminar with U. of Iowa on Knot Homologies, Fall 2007 to Spring 2010
- G.E.A.U.X. Math at LSU, Summers 2007, 2008, and 2009
- Organizer, Coordinator, and Presenter at Graduate Education & Acclimation to the University eXperience in Mathematics at Louisiana State University, a program created and run by current graduate students for incoming grads to our department.
- Geaux Teach, Spring semesters in 2006, 2007, and 2008
- Design, Implementation, Evaluation of Capstone course for Mathematics seniors concentrating in Secondary Education
- Mentor for the Capstone course for Mathematics seniors concentrating in Secondary Education
- Teacher of Record for Calculus I or Teaching Assistant for Business Calculus
- Mentor for all Mathematics majors concentrating in Secondary Education
- Student Seminar, Spring 2005
- Organized a joint graduate and undergraduate Student Seminar together with the Undergraduate Math Club's elected officers.
- Meetings were on Mondays, scheduled at 5:00pm for graduate
student speakers and at 3:30pm for professor speakers, held weekly in the Keisler Lounge on the third floor of Lockett, and all were
invited to attend.
- Please let me know if you are interested in continuing this seminar in the future.