Funding Requests

Any student organization, hall government, RA, or individual seeking co-sponsorship with the Residence Hall Student Association for their events must fill out the appropriate form and submit it to Daniel Brogan, the Treasurer for RHSA. Note that requests must be first approved by the Executive Board. Upon approval, you may present your request to the Associate Council, who will make the ultimate decision. Requests are for programming money only. If you have any questions, please email at

Please download the appropriate form and return it to Dan at least two weeks before your event.

Funding Request for an Organization/ Individual