Looking for Rental for 2020-2021

Started by cardc1, November 18, 2019, 03:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cardc1

Hello, my name is Christopher Card and I am Bio major and current Junior at SUNY New Paltz, I am looking to find off campus housing for the 2020-2021 school year. I am studying abroad next semester and I am working on finding places for me to stay for my senior year before I leave. I have no preferences on the number of rooms, but I would the residence to be within reasonable walking distance and less than $780 including utilities. I'm open to meeting new people, I'm nice positive and outgoing. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Chris

ackermak3

Hey I have 2 bedrooms available in a beautiful house that's super close to campus for about $500 plus utilities. My number is +18452040027 so feel free to text me for pictures and more information!

JoeyBoy

Six roommates looking for a seventh roommate in a two-story house on Orchard Lane, New Paltz. The house has two full bathrooms and rent is 650 a month, not including electric and wifi. Plenty of parking lot space and on-site laundry. Less than a five-minute walk to campus. The house is very inclusive with 5 men and one non-binary person and we are LGBTQIA+ inclusive. The room comes furnished with one closet, a dresser, a desk, a desk chair, two nightstands, and a micro-fridge. Feel free to text me at 631 - 972 - 7815
The lease begins January 1st and ends June 1st.