Grad Student Looking for Sublet for Spring 2020

Started by gmascaro, November 13, 2019, 12:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmascaro

Hello, im new to New Paltz and looking for a sublet apartment for the Spring 2020 semester. Im outgoing but at the same time respectful to the people around me. I dont have any pets but i am allergic to cats. By all means reach out to me for inqueries.

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi,
I have two rooms to rent in an upstairs apartment that's 1/2 mile to campus.  Most folks consider this walking distance and the house is also close to shopping and to "downtown" New Paltz.
There are actually 3 rooms available starting Jan 1.  Total there are 5 bedrooms. Also 2 full bathrooms, so no waiting.
The two roommates who are staying are seniors, art majors.  Fairly quiet, clean, and studious, but not up-tight.  Easy to get along with.

Because it's upstairs, The apartment is light and airy, and quiet.
Fully furnished.  It's an easy move in.
Large eat-in kitchen has a dishwasher and microwave, (as well as a stove, fridge, and sink - of course).  Also table and chairs, pots and pans, plates, silverware, etc.
Living room has windows on two sides and is furnished with couches, lamps, and a coffee table.
Bedrooms are furnished with a bed, dresser, desk, chair, and a lamp.
Just bring your personal belongings and you're all set.

There's also a clothes washer and dryer in the apartment.  It's free, not coin operated.

The house has a Big back yard with 2 large decks with a gas grill and patio furniture.
Plenty of off street parking and a garage for storage and bike parking.

No smoking and no pets.

Starts Jan 1, 2020.  Rent is $600.

I can provide pictures and more information.

Please contact Daniel
845 532-3133
goodnewpaltzrental@gmail.com

karlf21

Hi! I have a bedroom to sublet for spring semester 2020. The place is very close to campus. I would love to answer more questions from you my email is fangcok1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu and my number is 6469193933.

smolina5

Hey! I'm gonna be taking online classes from home next semester and have a single room available for Jan-May that's $675 a month (utilities included), located right off Main street, and is a 10-minute walk to campus! You can text me at (914) 830-5626 for more details if you want!

liammc13

Hi! I'm currently trying to find someone or a couple to rent out my studio apartment to from Jan-July. Its a really nice studio and for one person the rent is 1120 a month. Its just under a 10 min walk to campus and even closer to main street. All utilities are included (except wifi). If you'd like to know more or want to see pictures you can contact me at mccarthl3@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or call/text at 6072801547