Spring 2020

Started by Kimmie15, September 03, 2019, 05:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmie15

Hello I am looking for a room for spring 2020, my ideal room would be somewhat spacious, close to campus if could be! If anyone could send me a message or let me know that would be great!

Jedd27

Hi,
I have a large room with a walk in closet available for spring semester! 625$ all utilities included. Text or call me at (201) 673-4035 for more info! :)

smolina5

I'm currently a Junior whose gonna be taking online classes from home next semester (Spring 2020) and have a single room available for Jan-May that's $675 a month (utilities included), located right off Main street, and is a 10-minute walk to campus! The room is pretty large and even comes with a queen-sized bed, a desk and chair, and a small dresser included. You can text me at (914) 830-5626 for more details if you want!

ackermak3

Hello! I have a really nice beautiful house that I am looking for two more people to get a group together to get this beautiful house! Please contact me at 18452040027 for more information and pictures! It has tons of room! So plenty of personal space.

JoeyBoy

Six roommates looking for a seventh roommate in a two-story house on Orchard Lane, New Paltz. The house has two full bathrooms and rent is 650 a month, not including electric and wifi. Plenty of parking lot space and on-site laundry. Less than a five-minute walk to campus. The house is very inclusive with 5 men and one non-binary person and we are LGBTQIA+ inclusive. The room comes furnished with one closet, a dresser, a desk, a desk chair, two nightstands, and a micro-fridge. Feel free to text me at 631 - 972 - 7815
The lease begins January 1st and ends June 1st.