Incoming Grad Student looking for a room

Started by sullivaj17, June 27, 2019, 02:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sullivaj17

Hello,

I'm an incoming grad student getting my MFA this fall and I'm looking for a place to live. I'm looking for a private room relatively close to campus, walking distance would be great but not necessary. Washer and dryer would be great as well. If the room is furnished that'd be a plus but not necessary. My budget is around $600-$750 (including utilities) and I would like to move in during the first week of August.

I'm 27 and a bit of an introverted nerd, but I'm also out going and very social. I'm very clean, quiet, and respectful of others. I currently own my own home, so I used to general property maintenance and upkeep. I don't smoke or drink, but I don't mind if others do. I have no pets, but I love all animals.

I'm coming from Colorado so if you can provide me as much info about the place I'd appreciate it. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

John

Helper

Room year $680/month  text me at 8455901342

stacie

Hi John, I have a room for rent in a shared house, walk to campus, groceries, and the village. Price is $700, includes utilities and wifi and it is available in the first week of August. It's a very quiet house with other grad/senior students (6 rooms total, 3 baths) . I can send you pics of the house and room and happy to answer any questions if you are interested, my email is sdms.bill@gmail.com. Best, Stacie

ishi2312

$525 in Private House

I am moving to Boston so my furnished room in a private very well kept house by the owner, just a 3 minutes walk to campus and 2 minutes to main street, will be available late August in time for the Fall semester. Room is bright, furnished and was freshly painted last semester with new carpeting. You would be sharing the house with 4 other females - seniors and grad.  Rent ($525 per month) includes utilities and Wifi. Lovely backyard and deck. Lease will be for Fall and Spring semesters. We are looking for a mature, clean, quiet (no partiers) respectful person. No smoking and no pets. If interested, contact me at 201-595-9783(Ishita)

LLGNP

Hello,

Large furnished room walking distance to campus all utilities included
Very modern can send pictures to your cell if you text me
Any questions just ask.  Looking for fall semester
August till December
917-915-2220
George