Student Looking For One Bedroom/Studio

Started by riaj18, April 19, 2019, 06:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riaj18

I am a student at New Paltz and I am looking for a one bedroom or studio to rent from early August 2019 to the end of May 2020 preferably under $1000 with utilities. I have a car, so I am willing to drive up to 30-40 minutes.

Please contact me through email at ariannastewart5@gmail.com

bashgirls

Basement apartment for rent (month to month lease) in Modena, NY. We are located about 0.3 miles from Hannafords. This is located inside of a residential home with 2 children,2 adults, and 1 dog.

1 bedroom apartment for $1,000 a month- all utilities included (garbage, heat, electricity, and water) besides phone/tv/internet.  Garbage comes once a week on Friday. Parking is available outside of the apartment for 1 car.  1st month rent and security deposit will be due upon signing month to month lease.

Cats will be allowed with an additional security deposit. No dogs will be allowed but you must like dogs as ours hangs out on our deck during the day.

No smoking is allowed inside of the apartment but will be allowed outside of it. References must be made available . Apartment has recently been vacated and we will be applying a fresh coat of paint to all rooms. It will not be available until July 6th. Read Less

kkmsu

hi
have a studio Space furnished available in a 1 bedroom apartment as sublet for $1000 plus Utilities near clintondale and highland ny which is within 5 miles from SUNY New Paltz by drive.
Please give me your phone number to proceed further .