2 Bedrooms in a 3 Bedroom Apartment (female only please)

Started by npjenna, April 07, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

npjenna

Looking for two easy going, clean, responsible roommates to share a cozy 3bedroom apartment on South Oakwood Terrace. 680/month includes all ulitities except for wifi. The house has a nice front porch and decent yard, coin operated washer and dryer, and off-street parking. Both rooms are spacious with large windows and closets. The apartment is less than a 2 minute walk to campus.

If you're interested in one or both rooms please don't hesitate to reach out and I will happily give you more information and show you the rooms.

Ednavee

Hello, I am interested in the two bedrooms please let me know when we can view them! My email is velasque1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu and my number is 917-767-2987. Thank you!

CaitlynClassey

Hi! :) I'm very interested in checking the place out! You can email me at caitlyn2164@gmail.com

Nc125

Hello!
I am interested in a room! Let me know if it's still available at contrern1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

reblucher

Hello! A friend and I are very interested in getting more info and seeing the rooms available! My email is lucherr1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
Thanks - Rebecca