Author Topic: Looking for a cheap place to stay  (Read 347 times)

derpilus5

• View Profile
Looking for a cheap place to stay
« on: July 18, 2017, 06:04:20 PM »
Hey, my name's Patrick. I have a year left at New Paltz. After I graduate, I'm going to need a place to stay. Hopefully I'll be returning to New Paltz for grad school. So, for next year, I'm looking to live with a roommate or more.

saddie

• View Profile
Have you found a place yet? for fall 2017? Time frame is open
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 09:24:03 PM »

I am looking for a mature student. they all respond that they are mature but trust me they are not. I don't want to have to be anybody's Mommy or handle SOB stories. my house is located less than four and a half miles from campus, depending on what part of Campus you are headed.
I would not call this rental cheap but it's more than reasonable then you're going to find unless you really have no standards. that is not a criticism, just a fact
 all you would need need is your car, your clothes and your computer++++
Everything is included. the only thing not included is your septic safe laundry detergent. that's it. I provide everything which even includes toilet paper. so you don't have to worry about who use the last roll of TP!
You would have your own WiFi signal; the whole driveway to yourself and everything else in the house is yours to use. with the exception of my bedroom. you stay out of my room and I will stay out of yours.
This is a green household so I don't want anyone that will be wasteful of utilities or anything else I will be providing. you will be allowed two loads of laundry whole week. right there is a huge convenience and will not cost you any extra. except for the laundry detergent.
There are no hidden fees and there will be a semester agreements. with a 30 day notice for departure or you forfeit your security deposit.
The rent is 525 a month until you turn on the heat, or heating season which will be increased to 550.
With a 550 security deposit.
Overnight guests will not be encouraged on a regular basis, as this is not a two-for-one deal. please contact me if interested in the room will be available right before the semester begins.
Please email saddiebollock@gmail.com for an appointment.
Thank you and good luck to you......PeAcE© only
am a nature enthusiast; a FUNGI EXPLORER & RESEARCHER; SPEND MANY HOURS IN THE WOODS~LOCATED BEHIND MY HOUSE~
L00KING 4 SOMEONE WHOM RESPECTS NATURE~AND ITS MAGIC~w/a CONSCIENCE and into Cosmic~ CONSCIOUSNESS of the Universe as we may know IT+
PeAcE™only~DEMAND IT>>INSIST UPON IT>>>SHOUT ABOUT IT!