Room avail for Spring 2012

Started by Newpaltzhouse, December 26, 2011, 01:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newpaltzhouse

One of our housemates has graduated and their room will be up for grabs January 15th. Contact us to come see it!

Nice room with wood flooring for rent in a clean, friendly student house one mile from SUNY New Paltz. $500/mo, month-to-month lease, ALL utilities included, house has central air conditioning, wireless internet, coin operated washer and dryer, local phone, basic cable, community room with tv/dvd/vcr, & weekly professional cleaning of baths/kitchen/common areas. Plenty of parking, big backyard, quiet, easy going housemates. A nice, quiet place to live and study - not a party house.

qingzheli

I am interested in your house. Please Email me to liqingzhe86@gmail.com for details and how to contact you.

NickA

Hi.  My name is Nick.  I'll be starting at New Paltz this semester as a junior transfer student.  I am interested in finding out more about your rental.  I will be coming to New Paltz tomorrow, Tuesday the 3rd, to look at places.  If there is a time then when you could show the rental and go over the details, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Please email me at nalba1@binghamton.edu.  Thank you.

Newpaltzhouse

This room is still available, please email me at punkvideo81@hotmail.com if interested.

Chloe

Hi I'm interested! My name is Chloe Brittenham. My number is 315 4068144. Please call me asap!

sweetpeahana

Hi, I am a New Paltz student, and I am interested in seeing the room if it is still available. Please let me know whether it is available or not, and if so I would like to come see the room. Please contact me at 845-367-2364.
Thank you