Looking for a place May 2016

Started by woods7691, February 11, 2016, 03:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woods7691

My name is Steven.  I am currently a junior at New Paltz.  I work at Bacchus in town and I am looking to stay here for the summer.  I am willing to sublet for the summer and also willing to sign a year lease as well.  I am looking for anything right now.  If you have a one bedroom apartment that would be ideal but I am willing to move into a house as well.  I am 20 years old and very neat and clean.  I care about where I live and will take care of my home.  If you have a place for me, please send me an email at woods7691@gmail.com.  Thank you!

duboisdrive

Hello....
I have male students in my townhouses looking for roommates.  Perhaps you might be interested.....
Below is my Off Campus Housing Bulletin Board advertisement.

Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house and also looking for roommates with existing tenants for total bedroom occupancy...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse is equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit. Twelve month lease term is from June 1 to May 31.  Interested students can contact owner: eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.

nikinp

Hello Steven, My room in a house is available in summer vacation, $550/month, walking distance from campus. If you are interested, please email me for pictures.  Email: zhangj7@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu