Started by fkniffen, December 19, 2011, 03:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
AZxuKjVUIKwf
NftCTQNR
nIoEpBbgdiRyWshm
HbkdHwcxRuEJqaB
CwguSLktEdGeachZMi

fkniffen

One bedroom left in a four bedroom house.  Bedrooms have new carpet and paint.  Two bathrooms and kitchen just renovated.  House located on Henry W. Dubois Dr in a quiet location.  Two female and one male SUNY students renting the other three bedrooms.  Share kitchen, bathrooms and livingroom.  $550/mo includes all utilities.  Available now.

foleyd50

Hi, my name is Dylan. I'm a transfer student, 19 yrs old. I'm interested in the room and would like to set up a time to check it out. email me at fiddylanfoley@gmail.com

enardella413

Hey my name is Erica Nardella & I'm interested in your room, can you please email me more details. enardella413@gmail.com thanks!

Caitlyn

Hello!

My friend and I are both looking for a place to live for Spring 2012. We are both female graduate students and are definitely interested in looking at your place/talking to you. We are actually in New Paltz today and tomorrow morning to take care of some school stuff. I know it's short notice but we'd love to be able to see the place!! My phone number is 631-681-0983! Thanks!

Caitlyn

dkomar1

Hi! I'm transferring to SUNY New Paltz for the spring semester and if the room is still available I would love to come check it out! Please email me at dariel.komar@yahoo.com Thanks!

sweetpeahana

Hi, my name is Hanako, I am a student (junior), at New Paltz and I am looking for a room for this coming semester. I am wondering if the room is still available. Please let me know saekihanako@yahoo.com
Thank you