Nice, Clean Room for Rent Off Main Street

Started by Dlaboha, July 09, 2015, 04:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dlaboha

Lucky you. Pleasant room to rent in sunny, fully-renovated apartment off Main Street in New Paltz. Furnished. Share kitchen, dining room, living room, and bath. Utilities and wi-fi included. No smoking, no pets. Walking distance to SUNY-New Paltz. ONLY clean, quiet, and serious students need apply. $700 monthly. Interested? Please respond to me on this message board.

rdeutsch

Hi, I'm interested...can you email me pictures? redeutsch29@yahoo.com. If possible, would like to see the place Monday. Thank you! Remy

boas194

Hello! I'm an incoming grad student and I'm interested in learning more about this room. Do you have pictures or anymore details about the room (and apartment as a whole) you could send to me? My email is bovea2@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

dylan100

Any chance you would do a semester lease for this? I fit all the criteria (quiet, clean, studious).

Best,
Dylan

ChelseaP

Hi there, I am interested in this apartment.
If you could contact me at 516-870-2337 I would appreciate it.
Thank you

Dlaboha

Lucky you. Pleasant room to rent in sunny, fully-renovated apartment off Main Street in New Paltz. Furnished. Share kitchen, dining room, living room, and bath. Utilities and wi-fi included. No smoking, no pets. Walking distance to SUNY-New Paltz. ONLY clean, quiet, and serious students need apply. $700 monthly. Interested? Please email me with a little information about yourself, what you are studying, and so on: LDLABOHA@yahoo.com