2 ROOMS CLEAN BEAUTIFUL WOOD FLOORS FURNISHED WALK TO CAMPUS $650-750

Started by shineju, July 06, 2015, 03:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shineju

SUPER CLEAN BEAUTIFUL PLACE WOOD FLOORS FURNISHED UPDATED WALK TO CAMPUS WITH WIFI AND UTILITIES

Two rooms available at 136 North Chestnut Street for rent located in walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus $650 for the small room and $750 for the larger room per month. Furnished, peaceful, non-smoking, and one of the nicest places in New Paltz with dimming fancy wall lighting fixtures, new solid pine doors and blinds, renovated new bathroom, wood floors, new kitchen floor, etc. Shoes are always taken off before coming in. Fast WiFi, electric, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, and snow removal are included utilities along with the separate laundry room and bike storage next door. Free New Paltz loop bus for students stops in front of the property as well. Mohonk Mountain is visible from the bedroom and kitchen windows. Community center, My Market - food store, and Town Hall are right next door. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to call me at 516-806-8764 or email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu
Thank you for reading my ad and I wish you well. Pictures are available upon request.