1 Room left in Beautiful House across from campus

Started by GoodNewPaltzRental, April 14, 2015, 10:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi All,

My name is Daniel.

I have one furnished room to rent in a big beautiful house across the street from campus.  The address is 84 South Manheim Blvd, or 84 South State Rout 32, New Paltz.  Feel free to map it.

The rent is $580. Tenants share utilities which run about $60 to $80. 1 year lease starting in June or August.

The room is good sized with great closet space and nice window.  The rooms come furnished with a bed, dresser, and a desk and chair.  Of course you may bring your own furniture.  You're not sharing a room, it's all yours.

The house has everything.  Big kitchen with maple cabinets plus a pantry.  All the appliances, including a dishwasher, are recent.  laundry room (free).  There's a BIG living room with lots of windows, connected dining room. lovely sun room / screened porch.  Out back is a landscaped back yard with patio furniture and a gas grill.

Garage and off street parking too, but forget the car and walk to class.  You're closer than some dorms.

There are 8 bedrooms in the house and three bathrooms, one of which has a Jacuzzi.  It's a coed house, 4 gals, 3 guys, and you. All the roommates are really nice. Most are seniors, 2 juniors, 2 are from Spain. A variety of majors. Everyone is friendly, respectful, no drama.  Enough people to do things with when you want, and enough room and respect so you can be alone when that's what you want. 
People love living here.

House was just top-to-bottom cleaned and looks great.

If you'd like to see it, please email goodnewpaltzrental@gmail.com or call or text me at 845 532-3133.

Best Wishes,
Daniel

GoodNewPaltzRental

This house is now fully rented.

Thank you for your interest.  Good luck with your house search.