F Student looking for a room in a shared house in/near Gardiner, pets allowed

Started by nmb3374, February 20, 2013, 02:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmb3374

I am a 4th year student at SUNY New Paltz studying Sculpture. In Fall 2013, I'll be a 5th year with a car and a very friendly indoor cat, who is very necessary to bring with me. Looking for a house to share in Gardiner in the $400-500 price range.

I have no roommates looking with me, so if you need one more or so for a house fitting the description, let me know. I'm very agreeable and not a party-er. I tend to focus on my studies, but I like fooling around and having fun. I would just love to live in a place that feels like a real home, a community.

Let me know.

saraviola

we're looking for the same thing! :p if you find anything / need a roommate, let me know! saravviola@gmail.com

newpaltzangel

Hi there:

I have a large room in my house, available end of May, beg. of June (you could move in later). Together with the room you get your own private bathroom. The rest of the house: kitchen, living room, etc is common living space. There is a laundry room and basement for storage. There is also a big back yard area with in ground pool open during the summer and central air. The rent is $600.oo a month with ALL utilities included. There is cable, high speed internet, snow and garbage removal. The house is located three miles from campus, a five minute drive. I live in the house with my two teenage kids, so we are a home,a community. One month security deposit and one year lease. If interested e-mail me back at newpaltzangel@yahoo.com