Transfer student looking for a house/apartment and roommates

Started by donnyt28, February 15, 2013, 01:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donnyt28

My name is Don Tracy. I am 20 years old and I am from Howell, New Jersey. I'm going to be transfering over in the fall and I will be needing to find a place to live and really cool roomies. I'm serious about my studies but also want to have fun on the weekends. I also love playing guitar and am very easy to get along with. If you have any more questions you can email me at dontracy18@yahoo.com or find me on facebook.

N02205227

We are moving into a BRAND NEW 6-7 Bedroom house. Each room that is available is very spacious.  The house is 1 minute walking distance from town 8 minutes to class.  The house will have central air and ac. The house is 635+ utilities. Utilities are about $50 a month depending on how many housemates we find. We also have a washer and dryer in the house. We are 4 girls who are extremely chill. We like to study during the week but we don't mind partying on the weekends. Guys and girls are welcomed. Please be fairly neat :) We are surrounded by other college houses and we have one of the best locations in New Paltz. If you're interested please give me a call at 518-929-0545 or feel free to text.
Hope to hear from you soon!