mmhOGpaaocY
0 (0%)
KIAjVyAiaXzw
0 (0%)
YdfZSoPm
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

amandatamberino

Hey, my name is Amanda, I already posted about finding a room but I figured id make a new one since I still have not found myself a place. I am 20 years old and Im an art major, very laid back and easy to get along with and respectful other's space and things. I like to go out and hang out with friends but I am also dedicated to my schoolwork.  Im looking for a room or a apartment, I rather have a single room. I want to be close to campus and town, within walking distance. Im sooting for anything between $475-$575 a month give or take. Im ok with having male and female roommates and I plan on bringing a car so ill need parking. If you have anything available I would appreciate it if you contacted me asap either by personal email or phone- pandora11706@yahoo.com - 631-220-3778   The time is coming close and I really want to get settled. Hope to hear from someone soon!  :)

meeshameehan

Room for Rent -$400/month, available January 1st. 

-Apartment in Town and Country Condos, very close walking distance to town and college.
-Clean and affordable living environment
-Share apartment with two female senior art students
- Private bedroom, sharing bathroom with one person, sharing kitchen/dining area with two people
-Roommates are responsible, yet like to relax and have fun
-Cable/electric= only $30 per person/month, total/month= $430

reply to meeshameehan@yahoo.com

AmiSuss

Hi my name is Ami, I am currently looking for someone to take over my lease =] We have other art majors in the house. Six people live here. Rent in certainly within the range. Rent included electric and heat! the house is just awesome. It is located approximately 3 miles from the south entrance of campus. please contact if you are interested!

n02118147@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

ckkmmm2

Hey! Our house is in ur $$ range! We need a roommate for one of the bedrooms in our 7 person house!! its great and we look forward to hearing from you