AVAILABLE NOW! 14'x10' room in 2 Bdrm Apt (<1 min walk to campus)

Started by EmKat, August 01, 2012, 02:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmKat

Looking for one or two people to take a room in my 2 bedroom apt. Rent will vary depending how many move into the room. It's $610 if there is one person and $775 for two people. Heat and hot water included. We'll split electric and wifi. LESS THAN A BLOCK FROM CAMPUS! So no more long walks to school in the snow and cold during the winter! Located at Ridge Rd and Lincoln Ave. It's one of four apt units in the building. Coin-operated washer/dryer in basement. Garage-sized storage unit in basement and access to locking storage unit in attic. Parking available in the back. Looking for someone clean and responsible.
CONTRACT REQUIRED.

Available immediately!

quocanh91

Hi,

Im an international student and I will be coming to NP on August 25. I wonder if I can take one of your room. Please contact me at quocanh91@hotmail.com for more information

Thanks

Anh

ghitner

Hi Emkat! This sounds like a great place! Please email me at n02016682@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if the room is still available!

mlamountain

I am very much interested in looking at the apartment. What is the best way to contact you -- do you have an e-mail or phone?

Thank you.
Madeline

abdu

I'm interested to live in this house will be to New Paltz on August 24...contact me at d7me77@hotmail.com   
thank you

janette

Hi, Madeline,
There are 4 of us in a beautiful, large Victorian house just steps from school and looking for 1 more.  If U R interested, give us a call at (845) 633-9616.

esc

Hi! Please email me if the room is still availbale : marinamavrina@yahoo.co.uk. Which number can I contact you on to arrange viewings? I am a 27 years old transfer student. Thanks!