Mature femail student looking for a room to rent from August for Fall semester

Started by esc, July 30, 2012, 05:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esc

Hi! I am currently looking for a room within a walking distance from the campus for Fall semester. I am 27 years old, non- smoker, very clean. Thanks!

BonnieK

Hi!

I'm a senior living in Windsor Court apartments, less than 10 minutes walking distance from campus.  Looking for one more female to join my current roommate and I.  6 month leases are available, but we are ideally looking for someone to stay through May.  Rent is only $345/month, heat and utilities included, only additional costs are internet and electric.  Coin operated washer and driers throughout the complex.  Our apartment is really cute and cozy, with a balcony and in-ground pool in the complex.  Email me at n02042428@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if you're interested! 

alyssa7

Hello,

My name is Alyssa, and I saw your posting on the off campus housing website. I have space in a 2 bedroom apartment that is 5 minutes from the New Paltz campus for a female. The space is available in a shared room. The rent is $345 per month, plus utilities (which is about $50 each month). I am a grad student, and my roommate is in her last semester. We like to go out, but we also are hard workers. We keep our apartment fairly clean, and hope our new roommate would also. If you are interested in the space, please email me back and we can set up a time to meet up.
-Alyssa

Erinlorae

Hey, I have a 2 bedroom apartment with a balcony on the second floor in southside apartments right across the street from campus. My apartment is one of the nice ones at the beginning of the complex. I'm a grad student who is rarely in the apartment, 6 month lease. $575/ month. Call or text me 315.719.5731. My name is Erin :)

Jessica

I wonder if you are still looking for housing.
if so, please contact me at (845)616-5642 or maikom1017@hotmail.co.jp

AKnox

Hi,

I have an apartment room available in southside, about a 4 minute walk from campus. There are two other kind and respectful roommates. It's about $640 a month and includes utilities. Unfortunately I could not return to school so I need someone to fill my spot in the apartment. Please email ASAP if you're interested. N02445726@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Sincerely,

Andrew

mays101

Hello,

We have a large, private studio apt. that has become available.  We have always rented it to students as it is walking distance to campus and very quiet.  If you would like to see it please email:  nyretreats@mindspring.com
or call us at 845.430.7402 (biz phone) or 845.255.7978 (home phone).

The studio has a large kitchen, private bath, parking and is partially furnished.  We ask
for $700 per month (includes all utilities) and $750 per month during the winter to cover heat.

Best,

Michael

newpaltzrental

We have two different options for rent in our house that is located five from campus.  One bedroom on the second floor and a separate living room space all to yourself.  $575/month.  Or an extra large bedroom with your own bath.  The rent for this space is much higher.  There is a large shared kitchen and two additional shared living rooms, three bathrooms (all shared), large front porch, back deck and plenty of parking.  The other tenants are two females and one male and they are all cool, quiet and respectful.the house is newly painted and well kept -- not your typical student rental.   Please reply to newpaltzrental@gmail.com if you are interested.  Thanks.