$490 Room for rent--Jan 1st, 2011

Started by n01778822, November 14, 2011, 01:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n01778822

Spacious room for rent in a 2 floor, 4 bedroom house. There are two bathrooms, both with showers, as well as a newly renovated kitchen. This house is about 7 minutes walking distance from town, 15 from campus and right next to the rail trail. Utilities are not included. This room will be available January 1st. E-mail back if interested.

Awilliams

Hi, I am interested in this room. Could you post an email address so I can get in touch with you?

Cassiemae

im very interested! how much are utilities per month? can you email me the info my email is cas5k11@yahoo.com

jossElinnnn4rent

Hey,
I'm going to come up to New Paltz this Monday to take a look at a few places and was wondering if I could stop by and take a look at the place. I also wanted to know the breakdown of the rent, like how much for utilities unless utilities is not included on the $490. Either way I am really interested in getting more information. You can contact me at jdejesu20@gmail.com or call at (845)549-4760.

Thanks!
Jocelyn De Jesus

dennis270

Could you contact me I am willing to pay in advance
deniznus@hotmail.com

angela.m.c

Hi,
I'm interested in the room if its still available, could I visit tomorrow? Email me at amc016@mymail.tc3.edu.
Thanks,
Angela