FEMALE TRANSFER STUDENT LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN!

Started by uribej1, October 23, 2012, 10:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uribej1

Hi my name is Janae and I am a transfer student at New Paltz who seeking somewhere to live!! I am currently commuting Monday-Friday from the Bronx  and would love to get a place closer to the school to save money and gas!!! willing to pay $450-500 a month

Please feel free to email me @
janaeuribe@gmail.com

thanks much

parisblus1

janae

I have a room available asap!
call or text me 904-347-8327

liza
Liza

mysticap

917490870 JeanMarie $565 includes everything. I teach in a high school in the Bronx during the week --stay in the city, and come up weekends and summer. No one else in house right now.

mo3411

I have a room in my house open.  It is in Tillson, less than ten minutes from SUNY New Paltz.  There is a shared and furnished kitchen, living room, and dining room.  We have a washer and dryer in the basement and a large fenced in back yard.  The room is available in mid December.  Foes that work for you? Please e-mail me with any questions.  I hope to hear from you soon!
Dara

ka

Hi we have a very nice 2 bdrm all furnished apt. all utilities included. It is 6 miles from campus.  Someone has already expressed interest is one bdrm and is looking for a rm mate to share apt. $450 each. If you would like more information please call Kathy or Bill @ 845 658 9498. Thanks,

vreneeb

i am renting out a room in a two bedrooms apartment for $450 plus utilities. Clean, mature, and responsible female preferred. The apartment is really big and beautiful.  Two story apart, large driveway, quiet and nice neighborhood.  You will have access to everything (Kitchen, living room etc). It is only about 5 minutes drive to SUNY NEW PALTZ.   If you are a student and do NOT have a car I do NOT mind giving you ride since I go to SUNY NEW PALTZ  too.
Should be willing to move in by first week of January.
It's no pet and smoke free apartment sorry!
Email or call me if interested. If sending an email, tell me a little bit about yourself too.
Serious inquiry only.
845 649 1584
vaviva0607@hotmail.com
dognablan@yahoo.fr