Started by 6Mohonk, November 01, 2011, 12:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
lLqVkPWgUNutBJAA
JRiKsXiAfTdEzFby
XYlGvgWe
Wmovgrxu
hMuOGHko

6Mohonk

One bedroom at 6 Mohonk Avenue will be available to rent starting in Mid-December. Looking primarily for students of SUNY New Paltz. The house is about a 5-7 minute walk from campus. Email me for questions regarding rent/utilities as well as if you are interested in seeing the room.

justinc623

Hi, hows it it going? My name's Justin Ciaramella and I just got accepted to Suny New Paltz for the spring semester. I'm going in as a transfer student and looking for something outside campus. I read your post and I'm interested, If there is still a room for rent, can you send me more info on the costs and I may be coming up to New Paltz on Friday if i can see it. Email me or give me a call, my cell # is (914) 815-6263.

n01839407

Hey, im interested in the room. Whats the rent, when can i check it out etc...

skalantri4

Hello, I'm Shauna, and I am very interested in your room for rent. When can I see it, and what does it cost?

nma22

Hey my names Nicole, can you let me know more of the details? email me at nartus@stny.rr.com thanks!

mumusan

hi,this is binbin.I am interesting in this room ,my phone number is 646-280-7876.

dkomar1

Hi! My name is Dariel and I am transferring to SUNY New Paltz for the spring semester. If you could email me at dariel.komar@yahoo.com with some details about the room rent and utilities as well as the other roommates I would appreciate it. Thanks!

sabadini

I'm interested in your room. I'm graduate student in SUNY New paltz. I would be grateful if you email me for geeting more information:sabadini1985@gmail.com

NickA

Hey.  My name's Nick.  I'm interested in getting more details about the rental if it's still available.  I will likely be in New Paltz after Christmas to check out apartments.  My email address is nalba1@binghamton.edu.

GlenSage

Hi I'm Glen,

I'm 24 from Melbourne, Australia. I just moved to New York, I'm living in NYC but I'm looking to move out to New Paltz to be near some friends.

I've got some savings behind me so I can offer some months up front if you need it. Just need to know what the rent/month is.

I would love to come and have a look at the room next week sometime. I'll be in New Paltz Wednesday and Thursday next week so let me know if a time on either or those days suits.
You can call me on 631-512-7137 or reach me at sageyblues@gmail.com 24hours a day if you need any other information.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Cheers

Glen Sage