Grad Student looking for 2 or 3 bedroom apt.

Started by Michel_Antoine_89, June 03, 2012, 02:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel_Antoine_89

Hi all,
I will be a second year graduate student for the 2012-2013 academic year and am looking for something close to the SUNY New Paltz campus. I am looking for a room in either a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom apartment, but nothing larger than that.
I need a quiet environment and am looking for something that is not more than 540 a month.
Please write back if you think you might have a room for me or if you are a studious studnet or working professional looking for something similar.
Thanks!!

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi,

I just posted this.  If you think it would work for you, give a call.

Beautiful 5 bedroom 2-story house is across from campus at 84 South Manheim.  Three bathrooms, one with a Jacuzzi.  Big family room, big living room, screened in porch.  Large kitchen with pantry. Dishwasher, washer/dryer. 3 car garage. Country feel backyard with gas-grill and table and chairs.

Lease is from July 1st to May 31st (or longer).  Rent is $495 plus utilities.  Efficient house so utilities are reasonable.  Sorry, no pets and no smoking.  I'll be showing the house this week and next.

Contact me by leaving a post here, email at goodnewpaltzrental@gmail.com or call me at (845) 532-3133.
If you reach voicemail, please leave your message slowly clearly and twice.  I'll get right back to you.

Transfer students, I'll be glad to work with you to make this an easy process.
Best Wishes to all.  For more info or to arrange a showing, please contact me right now.

Thank you,
Daniel