Male Graduate Student looking for a place to live

Started by GradStudent38, May 25, 2012, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GradStudent38

I am a male graduate student who will be starting at program at SUNY New Paltz in the Fall. I am looking for a place to live within reasonable distance of SUNY New Paltz (although I do drive so it does not have to be walking distance). I am looking for either a one bedroom apartment or a studio.  I am ideally hoping to move sometime in August. If anyone knows of places near New Paltz that will be avaliable starting in around August, please let me know. Thank you.

Schlanger1

i have a house in tillson- 6 miles from SUNY. one room in a 3 bedroom house, $565 plus electric and oil. let me know if you're interested at all- 516 459-3657

-jessica

mbasia91

Have a place to live for 500 including everything. Big room, big yard, shared living space. contact Barbara at mbasia91@yahoo.com or call me at 347-628-9626 or you can call forrester at 413-313-2943

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi,

I just posted this.  If you think it would work for you, give a call.

Beautiful 5 bedroom 2-story house is across from campus at 84 South Manheim.  Three bathrooms, one with a Jacuzzi.  Big family room, big living room, screened in porch.  Large kitchen with pantry. Dishwasher, washer/dryer. 3 car garage. Country feel backyard with gas-grill and table and chairs.

Lease is from July 1st to May 31st (or longer).  Rent is $495 plus utilities.  Efficient house so utilities are reasonable.  Sorry, no pets and no smoking.  I'll be showing the house this week and next.

Contact me by leaving a post here, email at goodnewpaltzrental@gmail.com or call me at (845) 532-3133.
If you reach voicemail, please leave your message slowly clearly and twice.  I'll get right back to you.

Transfer students, I'll be glad to work with you to make this an easy process.
Best Wishes to all.  For more info or to arrange a showing, please contact me right now.

Thank you,
Daniel

Mike12471

I have 2 rooms available in Rifton, NY about 15 minutes from campus. Well behaved dog is fine. Duplex house with a nice small yard.
$480.00 per month includes heat, HW, electricity, washer/dryer.
email: onaip@aol.com or 845-532-6525

apanda31

Hello!
If you haven't found a place yet, we are looking to fill a room.
I see that you are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom, but incase that doesn't seem to be working out, we have a house.
2 females one male and one empty room.
Rent is $300+utilities, 15 minutes from campus.
If you would like more information or to come look, shoot me a message!
Good Luck!

mays101

Hi,

We rent out a large, clean studio space walking distance to SUNY campus.
It's very private with plenty of storage.

Give a call if you'd like to view it.  Thanks,

Michael
255-7978

Douglas

Hi,
If you're looking to share a place, I've got a very nice option a short walk away from SUNY New Paltz. You can find more information and photos here: http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/roo/3123611221.html . If that interests you, then you can send me a note through craigslist.
Thanks,
Douglas