Looking for a female roommate to share a house 2 blocks from campus

Started by Stef, May 11, 2012, 12:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stef

Hey Guys! I'm looking for a nice, laid back, responsible girl to share a house 2 blocks from campus (literally like a 3 minute walk to the campus). Anyway the house is very charming and adorable, and I absolutely love it. The rent is like 700 a person but since your room would be smaller we could work something out where you could pay less. The owner of the house put a lot of work into the house (because it used to be a dump and he completely fixed it up), so I want to keep it nice, (I'm not really a partier, but I do like to have fun:) There's a small sun room when you first walk in with a bedroom, then there's a large great room with a fire place and lots of sun lights, and a little breakfast nook, a nice kitchen, there's closet space, a washer and a dryer, a screened in back porch (pretty big) and  a big back yard with a shed and a garden). Anyway I'm a nice, fun person, silly person :) So hit me up!

Swoller@ymail.com

deanna6390

Hello, my name is Deanna. I will be starting at NP this fall as a grad student and I was wondering if you could please send me more info about the house if it's still available? My email is Deanna_6390@yahoo.com Thank you.