Graduate student looking for roommates!

Started by A.Mason6, March 24, 2012, 02:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Mason6

I'm a 22 year old female looking for 2-4 roommates for Fall 2012 and on.
I am a matriculate graduate student and am looking for kept, easy going but responsible roommates to share a house in Rosendale, Kingston (cheaper rent than New Paltz!) OR New Paltz beginning in Fall 2012.  Preferably upperclassmen or graduate students, I am concerned with my school work, clinicals and work outside of school but definitely like to have fun when time permits.  Gender is irrelevant as long as the individual is clean and leads a relatively healthy lifestyle :).

I have been looking for houses and have a few places in mind. 

Best,
Andrea

Barb0614

Hi Andrea my name is Amy, i am coming to new paltz as a grad student this fall and need a roommate for the fall/spring 2012-13 year.

Your personality seems very similar to mine. If you are still looking for someone to live with you can contact me at barb0614@fredonia.edu.

Looking Forward,
Amy

becky2012

Hi Andrea,

My name is Becky and I will also be a graduate student this coming year. I am in need of a roommate, as well as place to live.  I also am going to be very focused on my studies, but do like to have fun :)
If you still need someone to live with, let me know! You can email me at N02708625@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Becky

billocon

Hello,
My names Bill Ive been looking for a place, Im pretty easy to get along with if you still have rooms to fill call/txt 845 803 4085 thanks alot hope to hear from you

apanda31

Hello Andrea!
I have a home just 15 minutes away from campus in West Park, across the street from the Hudson.
There are three of us (2 female, one male) and we are looking for a fourth.
I am a double major going into my 6th (last) year and the other two just graduated and are taking some time to save for grad school.
We are eager to welcome a newcomer into our home!
Rent is $300+utilities and the room is available August 1.
Please contact me if you would like any more information or to come check the house out!
Good Luck!
Amanda 631-707-1000

jakaldog

Hi Andrea, My Name is Chris, I'm 27 and starting my first semester in the Ceramics MFA program. I'm clean, Non-smoking, and responsible. I think I would be a good mach based on you post. Give me a shout if your interested and still have space.

Phone/txt
707-267-4540

Email: jakaldog@yahoo.com

kong426

Hi I'm also looking for a roommate to share an apt. I'm a psychology MA and I'm also a TA. My cell is 347-331-2154

A.Mason6