Looking for 3 roommates for a 4 bedroom apartment

Started by miktmurray, March 20, 2012, 05:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miktmurray

Looking for 3 roommates in a 4 room  apartment, rent is 550 plus utilities. Very nice location. Easy to deal with.

vreneeb

hey!
me and my friends are interested. Can you give me more info about the part? Location? how far from campus, and downtown? what utilities are included etc..
thanks
Renée

ruhlke24

Hey my name is Kevin. I'm currently looking for some roommates for the fall semester. Please let me know if your interested. Thanks

kayla

Hi, I am interested in the rooms available. Myself and possibile 2 other people. I am coming down tomorrow to see another apartment. Is it close to campus? Also would it be possible to see it tomorrow. I have an appointment at noon I could come after that. Thanks Kayla

xtinegalgano

I'm extremely interested!!! Is it pet friendly? I have a super laid back 7 year old female husky  who mostly sleeps all day in my room. I know a lot of places are picky with dogs, I'm willing to pay an extra deposit if the landlord requires it for pets!

Thank You,
Christine Galgano

n02484989@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

lilisan91

Hi, I was just wondering if you still needed a roommate and if the rent is still 550 after everyone has moved in. Please text me back ASAP at 845-901-9860. My name is Lili :)

SaraGilley

IF you are still looking I would love to know, email to SAra.gilley@gmail.com or text/call 646 709 3843

miktmurray

Text this number if your interested, or call.

732 539 6639

Montana93

YES! If it's still available please let me know! 518-867-6883! My name is Montana and I'll be a transfer student!