Summer Sublet

Started by bm07davi, March 20, 2012, 04:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bm07davi

Hey all,
Ive got 3 or 4 rooms in my house available for sublet this summer. They can be furnished if you want them to be, the rent is around 500 a month (itll be less than that but im not 100% sure of what our rent is going up to this lease signing) which will include internet. garbage, electric, gas and water are all extra but during the summer gas is like nothing which is our biggest expense. if you stay for two months electric will be around 20 a month, garbage will be around 10 a month and water will be around 10 a month. We would prefer someone for June and July (possibly in to August as well if you would like to work something out so you can stay here until the begining of school) but if you only want to stay for one of the months feel free to email me and we can talk about it. If I stay here like I am hoping to this summer you'll be living with me, a senior chem major who will be working 40 hours a week and wont be around much other than on weekends. If you're interested or have any other questions you can email me at n01895519@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or text me or call me at 5186816581.
THanks,
Brian Davidson