[ Home ]
Supply Chain Cash Flow Risk, Business Process/Workflow Design and Assessment
- "Modeling and Analysis of a Large Wire and Cable Plant Operation",
with Udai Garg, Interface 16 (1986), pp. 77-85.
- "Computational Study of the Multi-Echelon Production Planning
Problem", with S. Chopra, and M.R. Rao, Naval Research Logistics
44 (1997), pp. 1-19.
- "Minimum cost capacity installation for multicommodity network
flows", with D. Bienstock, S. Chopra, and O. Gunluk, Mathematical Programming
, Series B, Vol. 81, No. 2-1, April (1998), pp. 177-199.
- "An Iterative Feature Reduction Algorithm for Probabilistic
Neural Networks", Omega, Vol. 28, No. 5, (2000), pp. 513-524.
- “Polyhedral Approaches for the Steiner Tree Problem on
Graphs” (with S. Chopra of Northwestern University) in Steiner Trees in
Industries edited by D.-Z. Du and X. Cheng, Kluwer Academic Publishers,
2001, pp. 175-201.
- "A Branch-and-Cut Approach for Minimum Cost Multi-Level Network
Design", with S. Chopra, Discrete Mathematics, Vol 242/1-3,
2002, pp 65-92 .
- "The Account Data Model", with A. Pletch, and C. Matula,
the 21th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling (ER2002),
Tampere, Finland, October 7-11, and published in Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science,
vol. 2503, pp. 263-275, S. Spaccapietra, S.T. March, Y. Kambayashi (Eds.)
- "On Detecting Nonlinear Patterns in Discriminant Problems", Information Sciences, Vol. 176, No. 7, 2006, pp. 772-798.
- "On Supply Chain Cash Flow Risks", Decision Support Systems, Vol. 44, 2008, pp. 1031-1042
Single-Gift Donors Different From Their Multiple-Gift Counterparts? A
Longitudinal Approach to the Giving Behaviors of Committed Donors",
with Daniel Shen, International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, Vol. 15, Issue 3, August 2010, pp. 253-264.
- "On Delineating Supply Chain Cash Flow Under Collection Risk", International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 129, 2011, pp. 186-194.
- "Hospital Rounding - EHR's impact", with P. Pancoast, M. Duguid, and C. Tsai, International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, Vol. 27, No. 7, 2014 (to appear).
SUNY New Paltz
· School of Business
· E-mail Me