Some research visits and meetings since 2013 (since 2002 - over 60 in total)
- The Ninth IMACS International Conference on
Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Wave Phenomena: Computation and Theory , Athens, Georgia, USA (04/2015).
- Computer Algebra conference in memory of E.V. Pankratiev, Department of Mathematics, Moscow State University, (12/2014).
- Joint seminar of Computer Center of russian Academy of Science and Department of Computer Science of Moscow State University, Moscow State University, (12/2014).
- XXXIII Workshop and Summer School on Geometric methods in physics, Białowieża, Poland (06/2014 and 07/2014).
- 17-th workshop in Computer Algebra, Dubna, Russia (05/2014).
- I. M. Gelfand and Modern Mathematics, Moscow State University, Russia (12/2013).
- Discrete integrable systems, Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK (06/2013).
- XXXII Workshop Geometric methods in physics, Białowieża, Poland (06/2013).
- Algebraic topology and abelian functions, Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Science, Moscow (06/2013).
- Geometry, topology, integrable systems, in honour of S. P. Novikov's 75th birthday, Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Science, Moscow (06/2013).
- 6th Symposium on Integrable Systems, Bialystok, Poland (06/2013).
- Workshop on Computer Algebra, Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia (06/2013).
- Math Physics group, Montclair university, NJ, USA (2014).
- Geometry and mathematical physics group, Manchester university, UK (2013).
Helpful relevant information: