Research: list of my publicationsPartial Differential Equations, Integrable systems, Methods of Algebra and Differential Geometry, Computational Mathematics.
Students' research projects: read moreSean Hill (Spring 2015), Analogues of Darboux transformations in Super Case
John Curtin (Fall 2014)
Dante Peluso and Michelle Parra (Fall 2014), Applications of Complex Analysis in Geography: the Mercator map and Moebius transformations
Caitlin Kennedy (Fall 2014), Flow around airfoils of special kinds (Complex Analysis for Aerodynamics)
Devin Grady and Paul Lake (Spring 2014, Fall 2014), Making Latex dynamical for a mathematical game.
Other Useful Activities:
- Internationally: Poster chair of ISSAC 2015 (up to 400 participants).
- Internationally: Publicity chair of ISSAC 2014 (up to 400 participants).
- SUNY NP: central committee member for Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activities
(since Fall 2014).
- SUNY NP: Calculus coordinator (since Spring 2012).
- SUNY NP: I am faculty advisor of 3 math clubs: SIAM & AWM & AMS student chapters (since Spring 2012).
- 2015, London Mathematical Society, Scheme 2, about $2.2K in total.
- 2014, Provost Challenge Grant, $3+3K in total.
- 2013, Visiting University Scholar, University of Manchester, UK, about $1K.
- 2011, PI, Visiting University Scholar, funding a visit of a collaborator, $3K.
- 2007, PI, Symbolic and Algebraic Methods for Linear Partial Differential Operators, with F.Winkler, FWF (Austrian Science Fund), 308K euros.
Math club (SIAM & AWM & AMS student chapters):I am ``Club advisor of the year'' for Fall13-Spring14 academic year! The photo.
Here is our web page and facebook page. Join us for Trivia Nights (jeopardy-style game), Case Closed (a math lawyer-detective game), Integration Bee, Algebra Bee, trips to Math and Science museums, conference trips.
Teaching:Fall 2015: Calculus 3 and Linear Algebra, see NP blackboard system.
Past: Calculus 1,2, Vector Calculus (Calculus 3), PDEs, integrated MAPLE, graduate course: algebraic methods for PDEs.