Setting up a Vacation Message
To setup a Vacation Message in Zimbra, just do the following:
- Click on Preferences
- Click on Mail in the list of preferences on the left.
- In the "Receiving Messages" section, check the "Send auto-reply message" box
- Enter your auto-response message in the box below
- If you desire, you can set a Start Date, and an End Date. If you set no end date, you will have to turn it off manually by unchecking the "Send auto-reply message" box when you return. If you set no Start Date, then it will start immediately.
- Make sure to press Save at the top left when finished
Return to Main Help Index
Return to Zimbra