- Setting Up a Signature
- First log into Zimbra and click on the Preferences tab located in the upper right hand area.
- Click Signatures in the list of Preferences on the left.
- In the main text window under Name (which defaults to "Signature #1", enter the text of your signature.
- At the bottom of this page for both "New Messages" and "Replies & Forwards" change it from "No Signature" to "Signature #1".
- Click "Save" at the top left.
- Enter the following URL in your web browser:
- Right click the logo and select Copy
- Paste into your Signature and Save
- This actually inserts the link to the hosted image file, rather than attaching a new instance of it to every email
- Sometimes Zimbra does a poor job of removing markup from the signature file after performing font changes.
- There is a dropdown in the upper right on the signature that says Format As HTML.
- Click this, select Format as Plain Text, and save.
- Change this back to Format as HTML, apply the appropriate font changes, and save the signature again.
Return to Main Help Index
Return to Zimbra