Allowing Pop-ups in Mozilla Firefox
- When a pop-up is blocked, a horizontal bar will appear at the top of your web browser. This window will say "Firefox prevented this site from opening 1 pop-up.
- Click on the Options button which will be to the far right of this horizontal bar.
- Choose Allow pop-ups for zmail.newpaltz.edu.
Allowing Pop-ups in Chrome
- See google's site at: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95472 for instructions on allowing popups for a specific site.
Allowing Popups in Internet Explorer
- Click on the icon at the top right which looks like a gear.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click on Settings next to "Turn on Pop-up Blocker".
- In the "Address of website to allow" box, enter: zmail.newpaltz.edu.
- Click Add then Close at the bottom of this window.
- Click OK at the bottom of this window.
Allowing Pop-ups in Safari
Unfortunately, Safari does not let you selectively allow pop-ups for certain sites only. Turning off the pop-up blocker is an all or nothing procedure. If you are on a Mac and want to selectively allow pop-ups for certain sites only, we recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox (obtainable from www.mozilla.com).
Return to Main Help Index
Return to Zimbra