Teaching:Fall 2016: Abstract Algebra, Foundations of Algebra and Linear Algebra, see NP blackboard system.
Past: Foundations of Algebra, Linear Algebra, Calculus 1,2, Vector Calculus (Calculus 3), PDEs, integrated MAPLE, graduate course: algebraic methods for PDEs.
Research: list of my publicationsAlgebra, Geometry, and Computational Mathematics.
Algebraic, geometric and symbolic methods for partial differential operators.
Mathematical Physics seminar: see more hereResearch seminar for students. Presentations 10-60 minutes about your current research problem are welcome.
Students' research projects: see here
Research funding: see here
Other Useful Activities:
- Organizer (with Emma Previato) of the special session Integrability and Geometry at
XXXV Workshop on Geometric Methods in Physics in Poland, 26 June - 2 July, 2016.
See web page with some post-conference materials here!
- Poster chair of ISSAC 2015 (up to 400 participants).
- Publicity chair of ISSAC 2014 (up to 400 participants).
- SUNY NP: Faculty governance. Committee on Research, Awards, and Leaves (2016-present).
- SUNY NP: central committee member for
Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activities
- SUNY NP: Calculus coordinator (2013-present).
- SUNY NP: faculty advisor for math clubs: SIAM & AWM & AMS student chapters (2013-present).
SIAM & AWM & AMS student chapters:I am "Club advisor of the year" for Fall13-Spring14 academic year! The photo.
Here are our AWM facebook page and our SIAM facebook page. Join us for Trivia Nights (jeopardy-style game), Case Closed (a math lawyer-detective game), Integration Bee, Algebra Bee, trips to Math and Science museums, conference trips.