Research: list of my publicationsSymmetries, Differential Geometry, Integrable Systems, Computational Pure Mathematics.
Mathematical Physics seminar: see more hereResearch seminar for students. Presentations 10-60 minutes about your current research problem are welcome.
Students' research projects: see here
Research funding: see here
Other Useful Activities:
- Internationally: Organizer of the special session Integrability and Geometry at
XXXV Workshop on Geometric Methods in Physics in Poland, 26 June - 2 July, 2016.
- Internationally: Poster chair of ISSAC 2015 (up to 400 participants).
- Internationally: Publicity chair of ISSAC 2014 (up to 400 participants).
- SUNY NP: central committee member for Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activities
(since Fall 2014).
- SUNY NP: Calculus coordinator (since Spring 2012).
- SUNY NP: I am faculty advisor of 3 math clubs: SIAM & AWM & AMS student chapters (since Spring 2012).
Math club (SIAM & AWM & AMS student chapters):I am ``Club advisor of the year'' for Fall13-Spring14 academic year! The photo.
Here are our AWM facebook page and our SIAM facebook page. Join us for Trivia Nights (jeopardy-style game), Case Closed (a math lawyer-detective game), Integration Bee, Algebra Bee, trips to Math and Science museums, conference trips.
Teaching:Spring 2016: Foundations of Algebra, Calculus 3 and Linear Algebra, see NP blackboard system.
Past: Linear Algebra, Calculus 1,2, Vector Calculus (Calculus 3), PDEs, integrated MAPLE, graduate course: algebraic methods for PDEs.